The Mortgage Quality Assurance Processor role is responsible for providing all administrative, clerical and research support responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Team, including all Senior Analysts and Management. Additional responsibilities may include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Collection, organization, and distribution of credit and servicing loan file documentation.
- Ordering, obtaining and delivering re-verified loan information and documentation
- Filing loan research related information and departmental documents
- Phone reception and coverage for Team Members and Management as needed
- Imaging loan file and review exhibits and documentation
- Input of loan review findings into database
- Generating, printing, and proofing written loan summaries (both individual and aggregate), repurchase letters, and correspondence to clients – suitable to professionally summarize and communicate loan review findings.
One to two years mortgage banking experience, with a minimum of one year in a processing and/or administrative support role. Strong skills are required in time management, prioritization, organization, communication and customer service. Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, ACCESS, and Power Point is necessary. A solid familiarity with various loan origination and loan servicing documents, and their respective purpose, is preferred. Position requires a high school degree, with sound knowledge in business, accounting, finance or a related field.
Individual must be well spoken, with excellent communication and presentation skills. An exemplary Customer Service orientation and attitude towards both internal and external parties is a requisite for this position. An ability to handle and accomplish multiple tasks and resolve competing priorities effectively is essential. Individual must be a proven Team Player, with strong initiative, versatility and flexibility.
Prior experience or exposure to loan and/or fraud review research tools, methods, and support responsibilities is an advantage. A two or four year degree in business, accounting, finance, or a related field is ideal. Familiarity with various loan origination and/or servicing system platforms, and/or imaging software is a plus.